|General Arizona Information|
Ranked 16th in the US
|Arizona State Flag:||Arizona State Seal:|
|Select the map you wish to view - They will appear below|
|General Maps:||Road Maps:|
|Topographic Maps:||County Maps:|
Right click to save the image or to view it more clearly - you can even print it!
* Interstate 10 stretches 390 miles across Arizona.
* The amount of copper on the roof of the Arizona Capitol building is equivalent to 4,800,000 pennies.
* Arizona has the largest percentage of land designated as Native American Tribal land.
* The Hopi village of Oraibi is the oldest Native American settlement in the United States. The village was built 1100 and was discovered in 1540 by Pedro de Tovar, a lieutenant of Coronado.
* Discovery Park's Gov Aker Observatory houses the world's largest known Camera Obscura.
* Sierra Vista, located in the southern portion of the state, boasts more hummingbird species than any other state and is referred to as "the Hummingbird Capital of the United States".
* South Mountain Preserve is the largest Municipal Park in the country.
* Since 1888, Prescott, Arizona has been home to the World's Oldest Rodeo.
* The only place in the U.S. where mail is still delivered by mule is in Havasupai, located at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
* The world's largest antique, London Bridge, is located in Lake Havasu City. This is the only object or place in the United States that has World War II damage to it. (It was damaged in London prior to moving to Lake Havasu.)
Find our more about Arizona at their official website